ARGON Measuring Solutions is currently looking for a Sales Engineer Automotive to start ASAP. He or she will work from the company’s headquarters in Leuven, Belgium.
Specialized in 3D Measuring Services and Solutions – ARGON Measuring Solutions implements its ‘Process innovation through measurement integration’ vision on 3 dimensions:
- Services, doing accurate and fast 3D measurements and report the geometrical dimensions in an easy-to-interpret graphical reports.
- Solutions, integrate automated inspection cells including handling, fixturing & software.
- Worldwide, coverage of multinationals in their plants all over the world.
Because of the positive growth of ARGON Measuring Solutions in the automotive industry, we are looking for a Sales Engineer Automotive to expand the sales team at our Headquarters in Leuven, Belgium.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will be representing the 3D measuring services and solutions of the company in the automotive industry.
- You will be responsible for multiple automotive accounts qzdsobl.
- You will discuss RFQ’s and offer customized solutions to your accounts.
- You will make quotations and negotiate them with your accounts.
- You will manage and follow up the quotations in the CRM system.
- You will be actively prospecting new customers.
- You will be actively searching for new projects and look for opportunities.
- You will be presenting the company and activities to prospects.
- You will directly report to the Sales Manager Automotive.
ARGON is looking for a person who wants to join in our mission to change the landscape of 3D measurements in the automotive industry worldwide. We are looking for a technical person with a commercial background and passion for the automotive industry that feels comfortable working in an ambitious and dynamic high-tech company.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience.
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in a commercial function.
- Has affinity with and knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Is friendly, open minded and has a great sense of responsibility.
- Has a strong sense of customer orientation and effectiveness.
- Has good communication and presentation skills.
- Is fluent in English my response. Knowledge of German, Spanish, French and/or Dutch is an asset.
- Is willing to travel domestic and internationally.
We offer you a challenging position in a growing high-tech company and an extensive and competitive remuneration package.
Send your resume and motivation note to email@example.com.